Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Pride and Prejudice


What can I say about this book that has not already been said?


I turned to this book because I feel like I'm reading so many books that are new to me, and every now and then I need a familar face. As I've said in my Kindle review, this book has a lot of sentimental value to me. I love this book a lot. I would have a hard time believing that there are people out there who haven't read it (I'm sure there are, but it's more like I don't want to believe it) so I don't really feel like I need to recap the plot. Mr. Darcy is dreamboat.


"It is a truth universally acknowledged, that a single man in possession of a good fortune, must be in want of a wife." ~ I actually had a friend quote this at me the other day in regards to some guy we know and it pretty much made me idolize her.


There are too many lines I have underlined and too many comments I wrote in the margins for me to recap here. I need to go drink a cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment